LegacyGT.com

Your first CD to play on your very first drive?

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']the propellerhead remix is sweet. i use to be a soul coughing junkie. too bad they are no longer together.[/quote] There's a whole bunch of awesome Propellerheads mixes out there, one of my favorites is of Luscious Jackson's Naked Eye. As for Soul Coughing, I think M Doughty is doing solo stuff that sounds pretty good, and I liked the song he did with BT a lot.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='inthedeck']Thought I would revive this thread. Since some of you have your cars, what have you been listening to? I think for me, I would listen to "Superman" or is it 'Kryptonite' -- not sure who the band is...memory is fading... Or possibly something a bit more mellow... Marley, perhaps, on the way home, to keep the break-in in check. Later, i.[/quote] 3 Doors Down :) As for me I'll probably have some punk or rap or trance. Who knows what kind of music will be out when I get my car.
-ben

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Th3Franz']Let's see. In my Legacy CD changer right now: Hoobastank Nickelback Puddle of Mudd DJ Tiesto Switchfoot Incubus (All their latest albums)[/quote] I'm really liking that new Hoobastank myself :)

Well, I just basically switched out the 6 cd's out of the changer in my wrx into the legacy (I had just stopped in to look, they said I could have it the same day, and I was busy throwing stuff into the trunk while they did the paperwork...) Anyway, I don't know that I actually listened to a cd for the first few days, but the first oen I remember actually deciding to listen to was a Frank Sinatra CD...just seemed right...

Ok all, I have the perfect track for a first time drive... Mona Lisa Overdrive by Juno Reactor! It's the song that played during the freeway chase scene in the Matrix Reloaded. and it's a 10 minute song to boot! I'll pretend I'm outrunning a bunch of Cadillac Escalades and CTS's!

[quote name='Stryker']Well considering that I have a new car with some luxury, and the car is in break-in I think Yanni would be my selection :lol: :oops:[/quote] Make sure you roll down your windows and crank it up when you pull up next to the low-rider caddy w/spinners. :) I actually keep a Frank Sinatra cd with me at all times for this very reason. I was just thinking about what music I was going to put together to go pick up my wife's Atlantic Blue Pearl GT this weekend. My list so far: Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo child slight reprise (best driving song evar) Bob Marley - Sun is shining Audioslave - Set it off Finish it off w/Tool and A Perfect Circle

[quote name='Stryker']Well considering that I have a new car with some luxury, and the car is in break-in I think Yanni would be my selection :lol: :oops:[/quote]I think Yanni would put me to sleep at the wheel. :o

[quote name='SoCalGT'][quote name='Stryker']Well considering that I have a new car with some luxury, and the car is in break-in I think Yanni would be my selection :lol: :oops:[/quote]I think Yanni would put me to sleep at the wheel. :o[/quote] His live at the Acropolis concert, and "in Celebration of Life" compilation are actually quite up-beat. I guess you have to be in a classical-style mood... I feel kinda weird being able to name the artist and album of some elevator muzak, sometimes... :oops:

Archived