LegacyGT.com

Heavily Modded 07 Spec B

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brembo swap front/rear and BC Racing Coilovers.

come on man, don't cheap out with BC's :rolleyes:

I had BC BR's when they first came out and I had all my money sunk into the engine and turbo. I recently switched to RCE Tarmac 2's, and its a night/day difference.

btw want my Brembo setup? I'm about to install a set of Prodive Alcons....

come on man, don't cheap out with BC's :rolleyes:

I had BC BR's when they first came out and I had all my money sunk into the engine and turbo. I recently switched to RCE Tarmac 2's, and its a night/day difference.

btw want my Brembo setup? I'm about to install a set of Prodive Alcons....

I can't spend money on my car like I used too so I have to finish it with the cheaper mods. My wife hates my car and we just had another baby so BC coilovers and Brembo's then Im done.

oh... some tuners set their dynos with a parasitic multiplier..meaning..it gives you a higher reading than what it really should be..

for example if it' was set at 5%..then your dyno numbers would show another 5% on top of what it really ran.

Ok, would it say that on the dyno sheet? The tune was done at Pacific Import Auto are they known for doing that?

no. clue.

was just a question. it's not really a big deal anyways

Well if I were to guess I would say no because the car was tuned with a different intake and the stock clutch was slipping on a dyno jet and the car made 300 whp and 360 wtq.

they did an article in a magazine(dsport/Import tuner etc.) that said there was a good sized difference in different dyno's and they also showed that mustangs show a higher number. People tend to forget that a Dyno is a tool, not a number. But, his numbers are impressive either way...lol

so you were tuned on a dynajet and then took the car to a mustang dyno for numbers after you swapped the intake and clutch and made another 70whp?

Yes and both tunes were almost a year apart not back to back and with different tuners as well.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived