• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

LOL..RidinStock is the first "new add" for WV since I started my new version of the list.

Everyone is updated.

I may have to revise the list somewhat. I'm upto the maximum character count (25,000). That is why you'll start to see UNV in place of unverified.

If it becomes an issue, I will likely just start deleting the oldest unverified entries, as those are the most likely not to be valid. I may also look at deleting inactive accounts of the oldest contributers to the list. Unknown at the moment.

Hey man what are you driving now? I forget. But im pretty sure it isnt a 08 LGT.... LOL BTW you need to come out tongiht.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/weekly-bi-weekly-meets-rockville-gaithersburg-121226p35.html

Jsut as a update for some locals. Wintergreen Plaze Chipotle Tonight at 8pm. Nice little mini meet. Show up and get to know people... Goodtimes are almost always had.

• 4 weeks later...
hey ummm, "DCspecB" -- Centreville/Clifton, Virginia is not DC...

What SubieChick said...moved from DC a few months ago. If I could change my name I would

Edited by DCspecB

What SubieChick said...moved from DC a few months ago. If I could change my name I would

Ah, delayed response...and BS. I'm sure you're a nice guy and I normally would let this go given the time lapse, but since you're a new member this statement just likely isn't true. You got the car used this spring, joined the forum, made a name, and your second post on 5/5/2010 says, "Recently picked it up and I'm lovin' it, especially the 6. I reside right outside of DC." Sooooooo really you just claimed DC, albeit not in DC, but rather NoVA, which is the bridge & tunnel "DC" crowd (that takes all our damn residential parking!).

Sorry, just gotta call this out. I'm kind of being a dick, I know and I apologize, but really Clifton, etc. is nothing like the actual district.

Hey I don't even own a GT anymore so you have plenty of ammo. lol totaled in December :( flame away.