LegacyGT.com

things to do @ virginia beach

mrjk77

hey guys...

i'll be driving down with the wife to VA beach this sunday. wondering if any of the locals guys could give me some things to do/places to see/restaurants to eat at/etc. might do some of the historic stuff and maybe busch gardens if time allows. we'll be there for a week.

thanks in advance for any suggestions!

hey guys...

i'll be driving down with the wife to VA beach this sunday. wondering if any of the locals guys could give me some things to do/places to see/restaurants to eat at/etc. might do some of the historic stuff and maybe busch gardens if time allows. we'll be there for a week.

thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Get crab cakes. The best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;) Really!

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Eat seafood, sit in traffic, and go watch the Norfolk Tides. After all, they are Number 1 in their Triple A minor league division.

Plus there are plenty of museums, fishing, beach, shopping malls, and our "downtown" area :lol:

thanks. i'm leaving tomorrow. i'll have internet so if anyone thinks of something great, let me know. it's like 90s down there? yuck.

oh and if you see my 05 obp lgt stg 2 cruising around not knowing where i'm going give me a wave :)

Archived