LegacyGT.com

95 Outback/Legacy L

Autoevo

My First Scoob! I have had it for a few months and for it's age it's a great car. i got it for Free because the clutch was bad and it had a crack in the windshield. I put in a new clutch, replaced the windshield, and put some rims on from my old car.

snoscoob.thumb.jpg.90c322032b0efa50b120627e6c822411.jpg

Congrats. Sometimes I wish we still had our '98 - they handled much better back then.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

wow i wish i pay that for my subie..good luck..dont mod it..if you do it wont stop..:lol:

Modding is in my blood, i won't be able to leave it alone. Honestly the only upgrade that i would really like to do is to give the car a little more umph. That 2.2 seems a little anemic.......ok maybe a suspension upgrade as the car has alot of body roll too:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Modding is in my blood, i won't be able to leave it alone. Honestly the only upgrade that i would really like to do is to give the car a little more umph. That 2.2 seems a little anemic.......ok maybe a suspension upgrade as the car has alot of body roll too:rolleyes:

good luck on mods. keep us posted on results :)http://animepisodes.info/images/3a30be93eb45566a90f4e95ee72a089a.jpg

Archived