LegacyGT.com

Almost forgot about this one...

I was at a local Mexican place last week. Drove the de-badged LGT wagon. Had it parked in front (lucky parking spot). I can see it from our table.

Two fellows in their 50s started walking past the car, then stopped and gave it a thorough look. They kept walking to the back of the car to look for the badge. :lol: Not sure if they figured out what it was, but that's the *only* time I've felt bad about de-badging it. ;)

The ironic part?

I was parked directly across from a RB WRX with BIG gold wheels. Looked good. Anyway, that driver leaves the restaurant and doesn't even bat an eye at the LGT.

About exactly the opposite response I expected from both camps. :rolleyes:

I am going to debadge my legacy this weekend... I love the looks it gets already, and as I figure I will be passing people, they will only be able to seei the Subaru Logo on the tail as I pass them at about mach 2....:eek:

They did a great job on this car. I park it in the back of the lot, but I can see it from my 2nd story office... hard to stop looking at it all day, but good to be able to check on it at anytime!

My neighbor saw me and my daughter at the park, as we were getting into the Leggie. 10-year-old son: "This car is cool!" Mom: "This is a very nice car...what is it?" (She was looking at the front, so no Subaru badges other than the Pleiades.)

--Dan

Envy of soccer moms everywhere

FastWRX.com

An older guy I work with saw my car as we were leaving a meeting. He saw dual exhausts, big wheels and asked me what kind of car it was (he was thinking German). I told him what it was and he kind of laughed and then asked 'is it fast enough to deserve two pipes?'. He was old school and dual exhausts was the mark of a serious machine. He, being a very religious man, surprised me when I took him for a quick spin and he yelled - Holy Crap!!!! :lol:

Archived