LegacyGT.com

Wife's new ride

Erci

sweet, I did not know the extreme contacts came in such high profile tires... I thought they were 45 series at the largest. I had those on both my MINI and Allroad, one of my all time favorite tires.

What size Contis do you have on there?

Looks nice, Erci. I think your wife will like the Contis. I put them on my wife's 02 Legacy L and she raves about them (and she NEVER talks about tires).

Enjoy and hope she drives it in good health.

05 SWP Legacy GT Limited (aka "Pearl")- 5MT AP - Stage 2 Protuned (238/284) - wife driven

07 BMW 335xi

ah, now I see. They just don't make the stock size for the 17" rim. Same problem with the allroad. I had them on my 18" rims. That is great that you got them in the 16" size.

Enjoy the tires and the ride...great choice!!!

Hey Erci when are we mountain biking agaiN! Nice new ride, I just sold my truck and am currently looking for a new ride. Either a G35 coupe or LGT.

Hey Erci when are we mountain biking agaiN! Nice new ride, I just sold my truck and am currently looking for a new ride. Either a G35 coupe or LGT.

Hey, Pete! Funny how we keep running into each other on different forums!

Nice choices there, man! G35 coupe though.. can you get that with AWD (I know sedan comes with it, but the couple?)? I'm thinking as much as you'll love it, the few times we get snowed in here, you're gonna be wishing you had AWD :D

We can bike whenever, man.. V and I never stopped.. we rode through most of the winter!

Archived