LegacyGT.com

Spec B Wheels on an 09 SE?

silbeej

I really like the way the recent Spec B wheels look, and was thinking of getting some for summer tires and then putting some snow tires on my stock wheels. Would there be any spedo issues or turning stuff i should know about? I guess since the tire is shorter it makes up for the inch larger diameter. Also, any good places to buy them would be great since i bet the dealer charges a lot.

Shouldn't be any speedo issues if you use the right tire size. Might lose a mpg or 2 though and acceleration/braking/handling will suffer a bit as these suckers are heavy.. 28-29lbs from what I can tell. As for buying a set, best bet is probably right here on the forums.

Shouldn't be any speedo issues if you use the right tire size. Might lose a mpg or 2 though and acceleration/braking/handling will suffer a bit as these suckers are heavy.. 28-29lbs from what I can tell. As for buying a set, best bet is probably right here on the forums.

Are they a lot worse than the 17's that come stock on the 09 SE's? If so i might consider changing my plan, i just always thought those wheels looked BA.

silbeej- i have a set for sale if your interested in the current model Spec-B rims. check out the member classifieds wheels and tires section
Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac? -George Carlin

Archived