LegacyGT.com

KYB GR2's on a 95 wagon?

Or anyone with a wagon who has the GR2's? with stock springs? I don't have much to compare since I know my shocks are blown at almost 202,000 miles I want to know what should I expect as far as ride quality?

Also since my mileage is where it is now should I bother to get new top hats?

I don't know if I should do the wheels first or my suspension.. I would leave the stock 14" wheels for dedicated snow tires and use some wrx wheels for everyday use.

Well GR2's well do just fine, but if you are looking for better ride quality I would suggest Monroe Sense-a-Tac's (that is what I use on my Legacy and they are great). Also are you looking to change the springs as well? If you have the original top hats then yes I would change them as well since you have it all apart anyways... If your riding around on a blown suspension then I would take care of that before your wheels because the blown suspension will produce uneven tire wear.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

yep they are GR-2's glad I got it done before the snow came.. try hitting a snow rut with both blown rears..

Hell I got wheel hop when making tight turns under power :-/ both rears the piston will fully go down on it' own in 3 seconds.

Archived