LegacyGT.com

Western Washington Dealers

I'm looking at replacing my '04 WRX with a GT Wagon in the coming month or so. I'm looking to hear from some Washington folks where they got their car from, and who is offering the best deals. I've gotten a couple internet quotes so far but have not been very impressed with the prices as of yet.

Thanks

-SP

Surely someone in the NW region has an answer for you. You could do a member search for your area and PM some of the folks... just a thought.

Hang in there, you'll get an answer sooner rather than later.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

spanky_pete,

I got mine from Roy Robinson's Subaru (& Winnebago :D) in Marysville. I had spoken/emailed with all the dealerships around Redmond/Kirkland and came away thoroughly unimpressed (Eastside Subaru in particular, which is bummer, since that's probably where I'll take my car for servicing).

I believe the name of the person I dealt with was Rhonda Whitman (?) and overall it was a pleasant transaction. I got the car (LGT wagon Ltd 5 spd blah blah blah) for invoice + MSRP for options (bike carrier). A better deal could have been had, I imagine, but I thought it was a fair price and I appreciated the lack of hassles.

In contrast, my experience with Eastside was completely horrible - they don't let you go but they don't negotiate either. They acted confrontational and condescending at the same time, which left me with a most bitter taste. [Pfui.]

Hope this helps; you might want to float this question in the PacNW corner of the forum for better results.

Dragos

I bought my GT sedan from Joe Spitz at Carter Subaru in Seattle.

Excellent guy to deal with, especially if you're not into playing the haggling game. Joe is the internet sales manager there and can do below invoice pricing no problem.

We bought our last two Subies from Joe and prearranged the entire transaction over the phone...cars were exactly what we wanted and all we had to do was spend a little time at the dealer to arrange financing and wait for the car to be detailed.

I bought my GT sedan from Joe Spitz at Carter Subaru in Seattle.

Excellent guy to deal with, especially if you're not into playing the haggling game. Joe is the internet sales manager there and can do below invoice pricing no problem.

We bought our last two Subies from Joe and prearranged the entire transaction over the phone...cars were exactly what we wanted and all we had to do was spend a little time at the dealer to arrange financing and wait for the car to be detailed.

I bought my WRX from Joe, he's a good guy. I just don't like the fact that he won't give me a quote via email, always wants you to call first. :confused:

I just don't like the fact that he won't give me a quote via email, always wants you to call first. :confused:

He's given me quotes via email on the LGT (below invoice), but when it came to actually find a specific config, his price was much higher than that of others.

HTH.

Dragos

Joe Spitz (www.cars101.com, as you may know) is matter of fact and won't waste your time. Worth talking to him no matter what. He may land you a solid deal, and if you deal with him you won't be wasting his time. His prices are much cheaper if (a) the config. you ask for in is Carter Subaru inventory, or (b) you can wait for a factory order. If he has to get it from another dealership, it'll cost you more.

Archived