LegacyGT.com

Vredestein Sessante Tires

rs6er

I'm planning to replace my SpecB wheels when I find some I'm in love with. Tires are from groupawheels.com. I think the prices are quite decent for a tire like this. They also have 240/40/18. According to the site, the 235s are 25.4 diam. Stock REA-50 is 25.7. 240s are 25.97

They wanted about $130 or so to ship...

And do people really car that much about the look of the tread pattern?

I just want a tire that performs well and doesn't cost much. I could care less what it looks like :lol:

:spin:

They wanted about $130 or so to ship...

And do people really car that much about the look of the tread pattern?

I just want a tire that performs well and doesn't cost much. I could care less what it looks like :lol:

To each his own, yes looks are part of it for a dialy driven tire. And I actually looked at these for another vehicle, read the reviews, and still decided against them. Just wanted to make sure the OP was aware that of the tread issue so he was not diappointed when they were mounted.;)

My reason for commenting about the looks is because they look like they can't effectively move water out of those blocks in the middle. Now if they aren't supposed to be driven in the wet or if they work in the wet, then cool.

• 3 weeks later...
Except that they are not directional tires, so they look goofy because the tread is reversed on left vs right.

They are not directional, but they are asymetrical, so they won't look goofy at all.

Tread sipes will be going from upper right to lower left on both sides of the car.

Yes, proving my point (not that anyone cares) that they will not mirror each other like most tires do, L vs R. I am curious to see how this looks on a legacy.

• 3 weeks later...
Second that! I love them! Quiet, comfortable, stick like the proverbial glue! (I have to qualify the last point by saying that I went from 7" to 8.5" rims which should make a big difference also.)

Archived