LegacyGT.com

NJ: headlight clearing

THE RZA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can fit about 6 cars in my backyard driveway easily. as long as im around its cool. im in nj 07922. google it.

you will also need 2" wide blue painters tape to cover your lenses when re sealing. you can use skinny but have fun applying a million strips.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Townhouse development might be a little better if there's a big parking lot in front of it.

unfortunately no parking lot. we all have our own driveways, but can only fit a car or 2. sounds like we will be doing it in Berkeley Heights on May 17.

17th should be ok. have to check on my cousins bday.

once you have a list i need to know who is paying me to do it and who just wants me to hold their hand :lol: I'll do a few but not six.

i only have one heat gun so keep that in mind.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

who just wants me to hold their hand :lol: I'll do a few but not six.

I guess that would be me :lol: but i'll still throw you some money for giving me a hand

once you have a list i need to know who is paying me to do it and who just wants me to hold their hand :lol: I'll do a few but not six.

I'm sure I can do the work myself, I just figured it would be fun to join the party. I don't mind kicking in some cash or beer since we are using your place. I have read lots of postings where the oven was used as well. Apparently it can be easier because it heats the entire fixture instead of just 1 spot like a heat gun. Some people think there's less chance of damaging the lens that way. 1 oven could do 2 sets of lights at a time.

I'm sure I can do the work myself, I just figured it would be fun to join the party. I don't mind kicking in some cash or beer since we are using your place. I have read lots of postings where the oven was used as well. Apparently it can be easier because it heats the entire fixture instead of just 1 spot like a heat gun. Some people think there's less chance of damaging the lens that way. 1 oven could do 2 sets of lights at a time.

i've done the oven many times as well. i just prefer the heat gun or combo them. heat them up with oven then use heat gun to get them apart.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

more can come to but you'll be in the drive way on a hill or in the street. its a dead end so you could seriously fit another 15 cars but then it would be one of the biggest meats of the year with that kind of turn out :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Anyone know where to get Sylvania Silverstar Ultra 3357/3457 AST BP bulbs? The iridescent bulbs that blink amber and fit our cars. I ordered three sets from Amazon over a week ago and they still haven't shipped. :mad: I thought I would be able to bring extra bulbs if someone needed them, now looks like I need them. My local Autozone cant even special order them. :eek:

Anyone know where to get Sylvania Silverstar Ultra 3357/3457 AST BP bulbs? The iridescent bulbs that blink amber and fit our cars. I ordered three sets from Amazon over a week ago and they still haven't shipped. :mad: I thought I would be able to bring extra bulbs if someone needed them, now looks like I need them. My local Autozone cant even special order them. :eek:

if you are talking about the silver coated slyvania bulbs that blink amber then i know pep boys usually has them. i dont have them personally but another member picked them up last time i cleared their lamps.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived