LegacyGT.com

NJ: headlight clearing

THE RZA

Update 5/5/09

We will be holding a headlight clearing day at VXCL's house on sunday 5/17 he has agreed to help us out that day. As he reccomends everyone bring 2 tubes of the sealant needed to re-seal your headlight casings after clearing. If you wish to paint the housing bring whatever color rattlecan you wish to paint with, I will provide the painters tape. at VX's request we can only have about 6 cars at his house that day, so i will be making a list on a first come-first serve basis. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

1.The RZA

2.F-WDC Spec B

3.Justifyd

4.PSZCZ

5.m sprank

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i appreciate that, but 160 dollars for them clear them and paint them if you wanted them painted? if noone on here can do it its a good option to have i appreciate it. i was lookin to throw someone 50 bucks on here to do it for me and just supply the amber bulb and painting supplies

ill def get together with you guys when you do it...im sure would be fun with a small crowd. im up in the air as to whether i want to on mine, but i could lend a hand. ive opened up taillights on a previous car of mine with success.

how soon you trying to do this? i should be free in a week or two. ill do $80 + bbq ribs which includes 2 tubes of sealant which is about $15.

best to pm me.

peace

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Should be getting my jdm spec b bumper back from paint on thurs so my car is coming apart on sat weather permitting. need to fab brackets for the fogs and fit the sti grill on. ill let you know.

if you just want to do the work yourselves and hit me up for advice then just bring lunch. you will need at least 1 if not 2 tubes of permatex ultra black hi temp rtv sealant.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

either works for me, i just need to schedule myself off for the day that we do it. lets say may 17th, 2 weeks from now? next question is where to do it? I still live @ home and our driveway isn't that big to have more than 3 cars in it.

Archived