LegacyGT.com

FS: 18x8 MB Weapons w/Tires, 08 SWP RBS Grill, CF STI spoiler, more

tjwilke

haha oops, thanks. I thought APG was a car shop or something... How much tread is left on the tires? Why 5 rims? Does it fit in the spare well?

I'm somewhat concerned that the color is too close of a match to DGM, but am interested otherwise.

lol... APG is Aberdeen Proving Ground.

I posted some pictures of the tread depth (just click on one of the first pictures to get to my photobucket site). Pictures speak louder than words but there is still a lot of life on them.

5 wheels because a shop scratched one right after I bought them and I made them replace it. The one in the box was only on my car for about 100 miles because it was replaced after it was scratched (about 1/2" scratch). Not sure if it fits in the spare tire well. It's just been in my storage for a while.

• 2 weeks later...
lol... APG is Aberdeen Proving Ground.

I posted some pictures of the tread depth (just click on one of the first pictures to get to my photobucket site). Pictures speak louder than words but there is still a lot of life on them.

5 wheels because a shop scratched one right after I bought them and I made them replace it. The one in the box was only on my car for about 100 miles because it was replaced after it was scratched (about 1/2" scratch). Not sure if it fits in the spare tire well. It's just been in my storage for a while.

The scratch on the wheel is barely noticeable. I did not find it until tjwilke showed it to me.

The wheels are in great shape. I would get them if I was interested in the design. But I am more of a BBS RE/Rota Forumla Mesh/Tenzo R Mesh wheel design type person myself or I would have bought them. tjwilke is asking a very VERY good price for 5 wheels.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived