LegacyGT.com

Sac State Car Show

Hey guys, just posting to let you know, May 2 there's a car show at CSUS Sacramento, in lot 8 from 7AM to 6PM. Car entry is $15. We're doing it as a fund raiser for our Formula SAE team so come if you can! ;)

(The reason I'm posting it in this forum and not somewhere else is because this is the only place I ever post and I don't really know anyone in the other boards :lol:)

Hah yeah, meant May 2, my bad :p

Yeah we've gotten the motor in the car and it's a rolling chassis, the only thing stopping it from moving on its own power is the harness we (read, I, because everyone is suddenly "busy" when it's time do do wiring...) have to make.

I'll make a post in the NorCal forum though, thanks. And I forgot to mention, I don't think I'll actually be there... I have work from 9:30AM till 6PM... may be there for the first hour or two.

Shouldn't that car be done by now?

I hope history doesn't repeat itself. When I was there, one year they didn't even come close to completion despite taking an extra year off to build the car. Another year, they were still assembling the car on the back of the U-haul on the way to Detroit.

I did Mini-Baja when I was there. We were made up of guys who got tired of the BS that went on with the Formula team back then.

Yes, I got to CSUS, and yes, the car is almost done. It rolls, it runs, the suspension is done, the final parts are being made for the differential, then all that will be left is body work and engine tuning.

The management of the last few years was a joke, people in charge didn't do anything at all and everyone expected everyone else to do shit. This year we're doing a lot better. There's a completely different group of people running it. It will definitely make it to competition.

• 2 months later...

Archived