LegacyGT.com

Nor cal subaru meet in davis/ sacramento

WESTcoast

Alright guys i think we are due for another davis meet, dont u think? hopefully all the regulars from the mini meet will be able to come out! alright lets get down to business

When? DATE UPDATE!!! The date for this meet has been changed to Saturday the 30th of May

Where? Anderson Plaza Shopping Center. 1900 Anderson Road, Davis, CA 95616.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...2&z=16&iwloc=A]http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...2&z=16&iwloc=A[/ame]

Time? 12pm?

Location is still pending. i chose Andersons plaza (credit to phil from our last meet) so all you hungry grubbers can have a bite upon your arrival. But if we exceed about 25 people attending, then i am probably just gonna move the location to Play fields park for extra parking.

My friend and I are planning on a drive also once we all get together. so if there is a big outcome, i will talk with some members and split up the drive into groups with leaders just in case any group gets left behind or lags. i will update on the drive later for i need to map it out with my friend.

Drive Update

This is the drive that me and my friend routed out:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...9&ie=UTF8&z=11

theres the map for those who want to punch it in their gps later. basically we will make a big loop then head back. (Credits to Jon a.k.a WESTCoast for mapping out the drive.)

Lets start the roster!!

(this will be our own roster this doesnt include the people comming from i-club, sl-i.net, rs25.com!!)

1. WESTcoast

2.UCDlgt

3.heytiggr

List Updated

Update (check the first post for an update on location and drive!)

1. Pho_shizzle

2. that one legacy

3. WESTcoast

4. stupidchicken03 (Maybe)

5. Ride918

6. -TOUGEMONSTER-

7. Symmetrical

8. Dhill121(sl-i.net)

9. K A G(sl-i.net)

10. UCDlgt(legacygt.com)

cool cooll ill add you to the list

Update (check the first post for an update on location and drive!)

1. Pho_shizzle

2. that one legacy

3. WESTcoast

4. stupidchicken03 (Maybe)

5. Ride918

6. -TOUGEMONSTER-

7. Symmetrical

8. Dhill121(sl-i.net)

9. K A G(sl-i.net)

10. UCDlgt(legacygt.com)

11. wpmarky

I'm on this forum too Jon. This is my first post, cuz I don't post here, I just read.

Like I said, I went to college there. I might show up. It's like homecoming for me... awww... =P

I'll make sure to burn you the Kanye Graduation cd for you to reminisce lol

ATTENTION!

there has been interest to move the meet back one week to the 30th of May. will you guys be able to attend on that date? i will only change the date if it will help the outcome. so far, there seems to be a lot of positive feedback for the 30th on other boards. PLEASE POST UP AND LET ME KNOW!

Sorry updated the thread I must of missed the time but from the fourm I'm taking everything from it says 12pm? I will call up Mike and see if we cant get that finalized

Then I wanted to show you guys this that someone posted on iclub

[Originally Posted by ride918

so I am sure you all have noticed there is another big suby meet put on by esx on the same day, and even iin the same area. why dont we join up with them to have an epic suby fest. Plus they are providing food at the end of the cruise. For those that aren't aware here is the link

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203464

just my .02

cory]

what do you guys think?? Meet up and have a bigger crowd or keep it within out group of people. We can always go see whats happening since the drive will take us less than 1/2 mile from the dealership. let me know your thoughts!

ps. sorry for not keeping you guys updated I will try harder

Archived