LegacyGT.com

Painted Headlight bezzels??????????

05gtKID

not sure how it will look. Why don't u be the guinnee pig?(+10?s) No one has done it yet.

I've done it on an 04 wrx. I think due to the shape of the wrx headlights, its more noticable in that more of the backing(bezzzel as you call it) is showing, however if you decide to go for it; be sure to use primer and atleast 2-3 coats of your finishing spray paint.

• 2 weeks later...

Anything that is "chrome", don't paint. Anything that is Black Plastic, you can probably paint.

You may want to use a high-temp paint that is rated to adhere to plastic, or use a plastic primer, so that the paint won't peel up or some crazy thing.

I did mine. I used gloss black paint. It looks really good!! Spent all day painting and puting in HIDs and my front lip spoiler, then the very next day I get rearended and slamed into the car infront. I painted all the black plastic and the chrome side of the low beam.

yep blacked mine out also.............. with sylvania silver star bulbs.. looks great only chrome is where the high beam is....

pics soon to be posted...

to many mods in one day......cleared headlights, paint head light,. install rear sway bar, rockblocker blue on my faogs, and smoke on the rear, have blue for the headlights but am waiting to install...... and go to the track on sunday yep my weekend was shot pics soon to be posted

Archived