LegacyGT.com

Car prank ideas?

projectrang

So, im kinda in a car prank war with someone right now, and I'm trying to come up with some more ideas. I have already peanut buttered the door handles, saran-wrapped it, and put zip ties around the halfshafts. I just want some more good, harmless pranks!

1. Tie a dead fish to the exhaust pipe.

2. Turn license plate upside down.

3. Fun with stickers...

4. Jacking up all 4 wheels from the ground.

5. Plastic dog turd on the hood.

6. Remote control of signal horn.

7. Cardboard rice.

8. Fill in the text on the tires with misspellings.

9. Two friends with trucks and park them tight enough to make it impossible to get away.

10. Fake parking tickets or Rice ticket.

453747.png

1. Tie a dead fish to the exhaust pipe.

2. Turn license plate upside down.

3. Fun with stickers...

4. Jacking up all 4 wheels from the ground.

5. Plastic dog turd on the hood.

6. Remote control of signal horn.

7. Cardboard rice.

8. Fill in the text on the tires with misspellings.

9. Two friends with trucks and park them tight enough to make it impossible to get away.

10. Fake parking tickets or Rice ticket.

Those in red would seriously piss me off if they werent easy to remove.

if you can get into the car you can fill it with packing peanuts. i've seen it done. looks hilarious when all closed up and filled to the roof. even better if you fill it through the sunroof if its vented, takes longer bt you can really pack it in good then.

if you can get into the car you can fill it with packing peanuts. i've seen it done. looks hilarious when all closed up and filled to the roof. even better if you fill it through the sunroof if its vented, takes longer bt you can really pack it in good then.

Done this. And it is hilarious. Guy had it more than coming. And when he sold the car like 3 years later they were still finding peanuts in the car.

Also if you can get a copy of their key.... And they park in a huge lot(say a college student lot). Just once a day or every other couple of days... Go and move their car while they are in class.... Just a few rows or spaces. Then get a good vantage point and watch them wonder around. If its a garage... Try for one spot directly above or below

Tape a bag of meth under their car, and call the police on them.

That's evil! :( It had to be friendly enough to laugh at afterwards.

A flip down sign on the rear bumper that flips down when driving saying "Cops - please stop me!". I wonder if they will stop that car though...

453747.png

Assh0le moves include salami on the paint (acts like paint remover), getting a tube of toothpaste between the door and b pillar and squeezing it all over the interior, and to be really nasty, take a plastic bag and fill it with milk. Then, add in some chicken or whatever will REEK when spoiled. Seal the bag and place it in a hidden place like under a seat. Wait for the milk to spoil and it should gas up enough to make the bag pop.

Mount a doorbell or something obnoxious to a turn indicator instead, that's a lot less evil and can really cause a WTF moment.

B.t.w. brake fluid is an excellent paint remover, but save that for your enemies!

453747.png

Archived