LegacyGT.com

Stage 2 with less boost than stock

car_guy1

• 2 weeks later...

My car is FIXED! :)

I went through and re-disabled the CEL codes for stage 2. Somehow I skipped over a few that were holding back the boost...Now I am hitting 18 with ease!!! :)

My car is FIXED! :)

I went through and re-disabled the CEL codes for stage 2. Somehow I skipped over a few that were holding back the boost...Now I am hitting 18 with ease!!! :)

Just an FYI, CEL's do not disable or change boost in any way. Your car is not happy, your boost was gone because your IAM dropped. The reason your boost is back is because you reflashed your car which in turn reset your IAM. Your car will most likely lose boost again, it is just a matter of time.

I do not think you are right on this one.

I was making full boost on my stage 1 setup, the second I gutted the first DP cat the boost was gone. I flashed stage 2 and did not change a thing. I then went in and double checked all the CEL's...works now...

"deleting" a cel only turns off the Check Engine light.

So now, if your car is miss firing and you "deleted" that cel....It's still miss firing, but the Check engine light doesn't come on to tell you

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

I do not think you are right on this one.

I was making full boost on my stage 1 setup, the second I gutted the first DP cat the boost was gone. I flashed stage 2 and did not change a thing. I then went in and double checked all the CEL's...works now...

Okay:rolleyes:

Archived