LegacyGT.com

umm.......... to each his own...

That's totally Robsontuning's car though.

Pink aside, it's got the huge fog lights and the side-dump pre-front wheel exhaust.

I think it would be more accurate to say that it's Robsontuning's wife's car.

The text is blurry, but I think it also says Robson Tuning next to the FMIC.

It better be MIGHTY fast!
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Zorro, where did you find those pics? These are the first I have scene from Import Reactor. Also to clarify the car is my wifes. I have the SubieSport 97 Legacy which I am in the process of building for myself. Also the mirrors are carbon fiber, that is why they are not painted.

Zorro, where did you find those pics? These are the first I have scene from Import Reactor. Also to clarify the car is my wifes. I have the SubieSport 97 Legacy which I am in the process of building for myself. Also the mirrors are carbon fiber, that is why they are not painted.

i found them on some rx8 forums.. im not bashing the car, i do give you a big thumbs up for doing what you like!:) however, for me, too much pink:eek:

you said you have the old subiesport 97?? here is my old 97..

http://www.exceleratorcarshow.com/gallery/05/excIV_03.jpg

very nice. Also don't worry about the car. It was built to advertise and be different. I plan on starting the build on my 97 this fall. Tribeca 3.6 with a six speed and rear wheel drive. Also completely gutted for weight reduction.

Archived