Happy 420!!

instantfury

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Legal and loving it

I'm gonna pick up some celebratory Maui Wowi today

Make room, I'm moving into your basement. :lol:

On a serious note... How hard is it to get a card or whatever to be able to buy?

Make room, I'm moving into your basement. :lol:

On a serious note... How hard is it to get a card or whatever to be able to buy?

Since I am tossing this out in open forum:I want to make it clear that I do not condone or suggest the use of drugs, irresponsible or self-destructive behavior. I do not use alcohol or any other drugs (except regular Tylenol). I do not consider marijuana a drug. Drugs are things you can overdose on. Hell, it is not even a vitamin (which can still kill you). I think WOW is probably more destructive than 420.

Houses in California don't have basement's silly:rolleyes:. This is earthquake land. :spin::eek::spin::eek::spin: The weather is great here. You can set up a tent under the peach tree in my backyard. It's hard to knock down a tent with an earthquake.:p

It is very easy "to get a card", particularly if you have a prior medical condition. Even if you don't, not a big deal because some doctors take advantage of the law and have a revolving door of patients that they write referrals for. Good-bad, right-wrong or indifferent it is what it is right now. If you are not a CA resident it is not the same and may be impossible without moving here and becoming a resident.

^^ Gah.. shut the F up, both of you. ;):lol: I'll DIG a basement. ;) I thought it was at least hard to get and that made me feel better because I wouldn't be able to anyway if I lived there. :rolleyes:

420 laws are the ultimate hypocrisy and BOIL my blood that it's OK to buy tobacco that KILLS millions of people with NO reward to the user, but I can't get high. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I have truly, honestly thought of moving my whole life to a 420 friendly place and just be done with it.

6 years ago, my wife was diagnosed with malignant a brain tumor. She went through all kinds of treatment and misery to get better. She is better now.... BUT, the only thing that made her feel any better when she was sick to her stomach from chemo and radiation treatment was to smoke some weed. It became this hugely stressful thing for me to try and get when we ran out because it became one of the only things that made her feel better for like a year! All the while knowing that I would get arrested if I got caught buying it. Oh, the hospital gave us a script for a "anti-nausea" medication. Worked like shit...and cost an arm and a leg. Some dick at Pfizer has a new Porsche because of that stuff and that's all it's good for.

LET PEOPLE CHOOSE you ignorant lawmaking assholes. Study after study after study shows prohibition is not the answer to...........ANYTHING. EDUCATE and control. :spin::spin::spin:

Doesn't matter what you smoke - the tar and other cancer-causing items are there anyway.

So if you choose to chew the pot or make a cake from it - then it's your problem as long as I don't have to meet you in the traffic.

453747.png

Do some reading.. it DOES matter what you smoke. It would take 30 metric tons of weed to equal what's in chemically treated death stick cigarettes.

Who said anything about driving?? :rolleyes:

Anything that burns with a lack of oxygen causes a lot of irritating and/or poisonous stuff.

The proportions may vary, but you end up with stuff that harms you more than if you don't smoke anything at all. And if you don't smoke at all you won't irritate people around you.

453747.png

Code 420 was the police code for "pot smoking" in the San Francisco/Bekley area in the 70's. If someone called the police to complain, or an officer called in with an arrest it was for a code "420". This is supposed to be how it all began.

This is what is wrong with the world today. TOOO MaNNNy POt Heads.What dumb ass retard came up with the 420 anyways. It dosn't stand for pot smoking in the first place.

Here we go...

I have not smoked it in 20 years, but I have no problem with it as long as it's done responsibly. And, if I ever decide to do it again, I don't see any problem with it. I am in the camp that it is no more harmful than alcohol. Not everyone who uses it is a pot head. And, as far as what 420 stands for - try Google.

This is what is wrong with the world today. TOOO MaNNNy POt Heads.What dumb ass retard came up with the 420 anyways. It dosn't stand for pot smoking in the first place.

I use to smoke a lot a couple years ago, among other bad things....

An ounce a week at most actually. Then down to about 1/2 ounce before I quit.

I don't anymore because once I got into trouble with the law over alcohol a second time I was put on drug and alcohol screening and once I got off I just never picked up the habit again. Plus I save so much money now its almost disgusting.

But how can you say that people who smoke pot are "dumb ass retards?" I know you weren't directly referring to pot heads, but I get the impression that you think that. They are people, and they are everywhere. The people who serve you fast food, bag your groceries, fix your cars, your co-workers, distant friends, young kids and elderly people alike in all walks of life. Even the people manufacturing and inspecting helicopter jet engine parts (My employer). Pot heads are everywhere, literally EVERYWHERE. You can't leave your house or go to any public place without seeing somebody who's either high, or someone who smokes pot. I guarantee you see about 20 people (Depending on the population of where you live) who consider themselves pot smokers everytime you leave your house.... On the roads, in the stores, at work... EVERYWHERE. And you'd never know... It never crosses your mind. Even people on this forum... Why? Because you can't tell. How can you hate something that you're oblivious too? Even lawyers and doctors smoke pot. The life of the stoner knows no boundaries......

Its time to put your pre-conceived notions behind you. Its becoming decriminalized in more and more states around the country. Pot smokers represent a MUCH larger portion of the population than you think, and you'd never even notice... Why hate? If every employer in the country one day decided to give out mandatory drug tests for all employees nationwide the unemployment rate would skyrocket to over 50% overnight...... Literally.

Doesn't matter what you smoke - the tar and other cancer-causing items are there anyway.

So if you choose to chew the pot or make a cake from it - then it's your problem as long as I don't have to meet you in the traffic.

Surprisingly, this is a common misconception started by anti-marijuana propaganda created and promoted by Uncle Sam. The government hardly, if ever, does any real research with marijuana, for if they did there own statements would be found to be bull $%^&. Not only that, but pot smokers aren't actually that worse than regular sober drivers. I will admit, they have a slower reaction time, but stereotypically they also drive slower. Stereotypically they are also some of the most careful drivers on the road because they are usually carrying items they don't want the police to find. I have been pulled over while sober, and high..... Many times. Never once for weaving, wreckless driving, DUI, or anything. Most of the time it was for faulty equipment and speeding. Not once has my sobriety ever been questioned by an officer while I was under the influence of Mary-J. You probably pass 5+ people every day on your way to work who are driving stoned and you'd never know. When was the last time you heard of a drunk driving accident? Yesterday, today even? When was the last time you heard of an accident with a stoned driver? Never. I rest my case. Even when the cops pull someone over and find pot or paraphernalia on them internal possession is virtually impossible to prove or test for without a urine test. I have never seen a person so high they fail a sobriety test. The test might confuse them, but they won't fail (Unless you ask them to say the alphebet backwards, but who can do that anyway?)

May 23, 2006 -- People who smoke marijuana do not appear to be at increased risk for developing lung cancer, new research suggests.

While a clear increase in cancer risk was seen among cigarette smokers in the study, no such association was seen for regular cannabis users.

Even very heavy, long-term marijuana users who had smoked more than 22,000 joints over a lifetime seemed to have no greater risk than infrequent marijuana users or nonusers.

http://www.webmd.com/lung-cancer/news/20060523/pot-smoking-not-linked-to-lung-cancer

^^^Lung Cancer and pot smoke? I think not.

-------------------------------------------------

April 1, 2009 -- The active chemical in marijuana promotes the death of brain cancer cells by essentially helping them feed upon themselves, researchers in Spain report.

Guillermo Velasco and colleagues at Complutense University in Spain have found that the active ingredient in marijuana, THC, causes brain cancer cells to undergo a process called autophagy. Autophagy is the breakdown of a cell that occurs when the cell essentially self-digests.

http://www.webmd.com/cancer/brain-cancer/news/20090401/marijuana-chemical-may-fight-brain-cancer

^^^Here is some research that actually proves marijuana actually REDUCES the size of brain tumors.

Both of those links take you to WebMD. Question their legitimacy all you want, but they're more legit than some other websites that straightedges like to pick apart.

:lol:

How did I know that the moral police would come out of their closet to preach....badly.

Good post platinum. I'm pretty sure that all the smoking my wife did helped her with her brain tumor beyond easing nausea. No proof obviously, but I read that report and was amazed having been through that with her.

Archived