LegacyGT.com

Most Miles on the original LGT clutch?

86,900 starting to slip a little. but its instorage right now so now worries

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

im going with the act hd and wrx fw when i leave the sandbox

History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid

People sleep peacefully at night cause rough men stand ready to do violence on there behalf

I just hit 50K and an wondering how much time I have left.

I'm pretty easy on the car and do a lot of highway driving.

Are you stock, no power mods? I had 50k, 25k of it on Stage II, and clutch was still ok. I drive the hard moderately hard, but very careful on clutch engagement. I replaced the engine recently so just switched to ACT at that point...really like it.

I think it's hit and miss, but with no mods and careful engagements, I think you could easily get 80+ out of it, maybe more. Sounds like you're really easy on it.

2005 LGT wagon 5-MT - still original clutch, just went over 90,000 miles.

lots of highway driving, all I've had to do is change front and rear pads once, one set of Hankook Icebear snow tires, one set ContiSportContact 3s on saabaru BBS wheels.

oh, and one new remote key fob and a replacement drivers door window motor (just went out ~89,000 miles).

mine went at 95k and without any real warning. happened when I was driving home one day. had to have it towed the next.
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

65k on mine, about 20k of it at stage 1. A mix of city, highway, autox and it's still holding strong (although I'm starting to have my doubts with some shuddering I'm getting starting off in first sometimes)

I just hit 50K and an wondering how much time I have left.

I'm pretty easy on the car and do a lot of highway driving.

Somewhere between 10 miles and sending it to the junkyard(200k-400k). It all depends on how good you are with the clutch and type of driving(eg city vs highway no traffic).

Archived