LegacyGT.com

Power Windows

Hello,

I am new to the forum and I was just hoping that the extremely clever minds in here might be able to help me. My wife has an 07 Honda Civic and makes fun of me because of the simple things. The main thing that I think would be cool is if we could figure out a way to wire up our cars to allow us to put our windows up after the power is turned off. My wifes civic does that as long as you don't open the door after turning off the car. I doubt this is possible, but figured I would ask to see. Lookin forward to your info!

i would like to speed up the windows. Slowest things ever.

+1000000000000000

we must have some kind of record for the slowest power windows for a car built post 1985, just horrible. to be fair with new up-and-coming technology like power windows lets give subaru some time to work out the kinks :lol:

i would like to speed up the windows. Slowest things ever.

Oh man that bugs me more then anything else in this car. I could hand crank a window in my old truck faster then one of these windows closes.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Get a hand crank, and it can go as fast or as slow as you want.

I'm still fairly confident that I could put down all 4 slow power windows faster than rolling down them individually.

Especially when driving! :)

Archived