LegacyGT.com

Very Bad Exp. w/ Puente Hills Subaru

lirandy

Just got a reply from SOA today, and here's how they replied:

Dear Mr. Li:

Thank you for visiting the Subaru Web site and for taking the time to contact us. I am sorry to hear of your negative sales experience at Puente Hills Subaru.

On behalf of Subaru of America, I would like to apologize for your experience. We are sincerely interested in assuring that our customers receive the best possible service from all Subaru dealers.

Thank you for bringing this incident to our attention. I have created a service request on your behalf and documented your concerns. The service request will be logged into our system from which reports are created monthly. This information is sent to our regional offices that work directly with our dealers.

Please feel free to contact me if you have anymore concerns. You can contact me at 1-800-SUBARU3 (1-800-782-2783). Please refer to your service request # provided in the subject line of this email.

Best wishes,

Charles Ballard

Subaru of America, Inc.

Customer/Dealer Services Department

It sounded very typical CS styled to me - just apologize and set the complaint aside and forget about it. What do you guys think? Do you guys think they would really look into it?

I too contacted SOA over a problem I found in the Owner's Manual regarding changing flat tires, and the fact that if the flat is in the front, the spare must still go in the back and the back tire is moved to the front. Their response was non - committal at best, acknowledging the problem with the manual but not willing to do anything about it. With this kind of Customer Service, this may be my last Subaru.

Archived