LegacyGT.com

What, if any, year(s) was Legacy GT orderable with cloth seats?

Hi. First time poster, didn't see the answer in search.

I've recently discovered this amazing car and am wondering if cloth was ever an option. I can't stand leather and am wondering what, if any, year(s) was Legacy GT orderable with cloth seats?

Thanks!

Hi. First time poster, didn't see the answer in search.

I've recently discovered this amazing car and am wondering if cloth was ever an option. I can't stand leather and am wondering what, if any, year(s) was Legacy GT orderable with cloth seats?

Thanks!

looks like cloth will again be available with the 2010 model year

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I prefer cloth because when I'm cornering I don't slide around as much as on leather seats. Also, being in Southern CA, I prefer not to have my calves burned by scorching hot leather.

^try driving naked, you won't slide with leather.

I love the leather, pretty much the reason i was sold on this one, it's all in the smell.

You could buy any year and I'm sure you wouldn't have any trouble finding a cloth one to swap with.

• Mega Users

'05 cloth heated seats here. Definitely the way to go.

You also get to skip out on the wacky wood trim.

83k and they still look great. I love the Grey/Black two

tone. I heard from someone w/ a forester that they

were woven w/ Coolmax. A durable fast-drying, wicking,

polyester. Care to chime in on that anyone?

I have heated Grey/Black cloth seats, no sun roof, and no wood trim on MY06 LGT 5EAT ==> exactly the way I prefer things! Apparently this combo was only available in Canada for 2006.

Lloyd M. 2006 GRP LGT 5EAT Sedan [For Sale]

I prefer cloth and no sunroof (and no wing even though I still ended up with one) :spin:.

Funny you mention the wing... initially I was impartial about cloth vs. leather... but I was adamant about not getting the wing/spoiler.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

If you buy one with leather, there is plenty of guys with cloth who would swap (and give you some cash).

The only issue is that the passenger seat is not straight swap between 05 and 06+ due to the passenger occupancy sensor, but it can be done.

Archived