LegacyGT.com

Went to Autozone for CEL

Receipt is low on ink, can't make out the numbers.

But here's what it says.

Exhaust gas temperature sensor circuit high bank 1

1. Open or short circuit condition

2. Poor electrical connection

3. Faulty exhaust gas temperature sensor

How do I go about getting this fixed, and what's the cost?

I'm on my iPhone and my other user name wouldn't log on so I had to make a new name.

Yeah I do have a catted dp and I've been running stage 2 for about a year now with a tune from pdx. I just cleared the cels but on my way to work they came back. They were all related to the sensor.

i mean how long have you been running PDX's map? did the CEL JUST pop up or has it been there the whole time? if it's been there the whole time, then yeah it's possible they didn't clear it. I'd email them and see if they can help you out if that is the case.

I've been running it for about a year. I just used the AP to clear about 4 codes all relating to the sensor. They came back about 15 min later on the road. I contacted PDX they said they can look over my maps if I get the codes which I forgot to get.

I'm still gonna try a reflash. I used to have TDC maps loaded but I could have sworn I erased them from the AP... So I doubt there's an issue there.

It's been on the whole time.

I just got the codes.

P1518 Starter Switch Circuit Low Input

P1153 02 Sensor Circuit Range/Performance High (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

P1152 02 Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Low (Bank 1 Sensor 1)

P0137 02 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage (Bank 1 Sensor 2)

What about bad 02 sensors? I've been reading a lot the past hour or so, seems like a culprit. Especially at 58k miles.

My '97 LGT just had the same problem. Is the car misfiring or running rough? My car threw a P0130 code for a bad O2 sensor, but was also throwing other codes as well. My bank one sensor one was bad, but the computer also threw codes for knock sensor, cylinder one misfire, and MAF... I would replace that bank one sensor one before doing anything else!! You can get one at your local dealer for about $250 (about $350 installed if you can't do it yourself.) It's funny because my car was just doing the same thing I fixed the O2 and it runs great!

Archived