LegacyGT.com

e85 in DFW

Ryandigi

Mr. Ed where do you fill up around our town? Plano or Dallas or N. Richland Hills? Emily is complaining about how it will be very hard to get gas. Glad you guys are doing it though!

there are two that can easily be worked into a route...

one at 121 and coit and another at 78 near firewheel mall. both are kroger locations.

I paid $1.81 per gallon yesterday at the one at 121 and coit...after the .10 gallon discount. (I buy most of my groceries at kroger)

the map website that Mary has is updated pretty frequently. It's a real shame...there once were about 10 more stations in the area but no one was using it and they shut down.

There is a Kroger in Carrollton (4038 Old Denton Rd. Carrollton, TX 75007) and someone told me last week that there is a station on Business 121 in lewisville, but I've never seen it. (I'll try to find it and check it out soon)

Here is a list of the E-85 stations in DFW that I know of..

Classic Clean Fuels - 101 West Highway 114 Grapevine, TX 76051 (I looked for this one before but never found it. I believe that it has been replaced with a Bank or something)

Kroger #577 - 7415 N MacArthur Blvd. Irving, TX 75063

Kroger #460 - 4038 Old Denton Rd. Carrollton, TX 75007

Kroger #587 - 3939 Frankford Rd. @ Midway Dallas, TX 75287

Kroger #582 - 9135 Grapevine Hwy North Richland Hills, TX 76180

Kroger #598 - 9732 Coit Rd. Plano, TX 75025

Kroger #461 - 5190 Hwy. 78 & Murphy Rd. Sachse, TX 75048

Kroger #584 - 3001 Matlock Rd Mansfield, TX 76063

I have used and logged every one of these E-85 stations expect for Grapevine and Sachse.

Hope this helps.

Eh, it's not too bad. Just depends on where you live in grapevine. They do border each each other (grapevine to Keller and Keller to nrh) for me, those are perfect since I live in euless.

yeah, I guess that's true. It's just when I think of Grapevine all I can think about is that bottle neck traffic right there at 121/114/DFW Airport area..

Archived