LegacyGT.com

Xo2 CBE/TBE Opinons?

Kupkake

Single tip. It is quieter than the XO2 was, but is still pretty loud on startup (on the 08s, emissions control keeps the revs ~1300rpm until the engine warms up a bit) and when I really get on the throttle. The inserts for the single tip make it nearly as quiet as with stock mufflers, but I can feel a major hit in power when I put them in.

i run megan cbe single tips... and its pretty damn quiet IMO.... unless your on the throttle and then it seems like it comes to life... if you ever heard the perrin cbe its quieter than that... but i think a little louder than the silent power hks?? i really have no complaints... but at times i wished my exhaust were just a tad bit louder... IMO the perrin cbe sounds the best... im also runnin megan everything else... the price is pretty cheap and quality is just as good as any other brand IMO...

they use to be a little cheaper i think... they must of raised the prices after they saw that a lot of ppl were buying them... i coulda swore i got mine for 600?? of course i didnt pay for shipping... i would try to find a local dealer... shipping something like a cbe would be a lot of money im guessin... you can go on youtube and look up the sounds of all exhaust... i kno for sure there is a single tip megan on a 05LGT... the dualies sound cheap IMO..

hmmm so Yea, that rust is pretty bad looking, deff going to start looking else where. Kinda sucks that it did that, have you called Xo2 about it?

Search the forum. There is an entire thread full of an XO2 rep trying to deny the problem, then disappearing once people call him out on it.

I heard about that.... they didn't use stainless steel and after like 3 months peoples exhaust started rusting.... that's y I was so iffy about buyin their fmic... but all is well... haven't heard anything bad about them so we will see... ur better off buyin another exhaust.... I like my megans... but I do wish sometimes they were a little louder... they are definately really well made... every bolts up perfect underneath and aligns right up...

Archived