LegacyGT.com

Help! Need to identify a part. Trunk Trim

Hi guys, I am looking for a part number for that plastic trim on the trunk lid. I cracked mine and need to get a replacement. I do not know what the exact name of it or its part number. Can you guys assist me? I searched the forums here and I think it popped up somewhere as being called the trunk lid garnish. I tried looking to try and buy a part with that name and nothing came up.

I have a black subaru legacy, 2004, like the one pictured on the attachment.

thanks for the help in advance.

subaru_legacy_rear_04_mod.jpg.b8b25547559ea94189da57cc24681c70.jpg

Are you sure you have an 04? The picture is the body style of the 05-06's. Anywho, I'm not exactly sure what you're pointing to. As far as I can tell, that's just part of the trunk lid.

https://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=214128&chapter=ARL7523&appSectionid=2822&groupid=51935&subgroupid=2822&componentid=0&make=32&model=Legacy&year=2005&graphicID=7523770&callout=1&catalogid=2

Take a look around there and see if you can find it. I browsed through the different components that make up the trunk and couldn't spot anything.

Are you sure you have an 04? The picture is the body style of the 05-06's.

Depends on what country they are in. Some countries got the newer model starting in '04

To the OP...I think what you're looking for is item #1 in this picture: https://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getLocator&siteid=214128&chapter=ARL7523&appSectionid=2822&groupid=2724&subgroupid=11942&componentid=&make=32&model=Legacy&year=2005&graphicID=7523775&callout=1&catalogid=2. It's part number 91112AG21ANN.

that's exactly the part I am looking for. from your link, its called the licence pocket. its the plastic trim piece that goes behind the licence plate and i believe it houses the licence plates lights as well!! thank you so much. I will search around and see how it goes!!

thanks again.

btw lgtdave, how did you find out the part number? i didnt see it on the description.

Archived