LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Member Directory

pathfin9

^ Not yet. I see the white 2.5i and the blue 2.5i all the time. I'll keep my eyes out for you. I think I'm the only GT in PR. Cleared lights, lowered, silver wheels, red brakes, exhaust. Wife wants DQ tonight, thinking of heading over to Montvale (Chestnut Ridge Road) later for some brain freeze. Anyone interested in an impromptu mini meet?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually for anyone in the area poorboysworld waxing company is having a meet. They are doing a detailing event where they let you try their products for free and are having a bar b q kind of thing and its all day. its going to be both saturday and sunday this weekend 6/27 and 6/28. Figured if anyone wants to go im sure they can make space or something. It starts around 9 to 930 am. Its in west nyack.

^ that actually sounds really cool, too bad sunday i'll be in atlantic city for a NASIOC meet at the tropicana, anyone who's free this sunday should make the trip down with me for TOP of the TROP!

Well by this evening I should be out of the tri-state. So, I guess this means I am retiring from the directory. It was great to meet all the Legacy owners while I was here. I will still be on the forum, so I will be "around". Once I get to Cali, anyone who makes a trip out is invited for a meet. Good luck to everyone here!

-Mike

Updated! Where in Monmouth County are you located? I'm in Manalapan.

-John

06 spec.b monmouth county

Mike,

I updated your location.....:)

Be safe driving and get some cool vid and pics! Great meeting you, and hopefully I'll make it out to CA someday!

-John

Well by this evening I should be out of the tri-state. So, I guess this means I am retiring from the directory. It was great to meet all the Legacy owners while I was here. I will still be on the forum, so I will be "around". Once I get to Cali, anyone who makes a trip out is invited for a meet. Good luck to everyone here!

-Mike

Yeah mike nice meeting you, you're def. A cool dude and very helpful with questions about subies. If I'm out in cali ever I'll give you a yell. Better yet, Move back to tri state in a year :lol:

-Mike

It was def cool meeting you and sorry to hear you are leaving. Its sweet you will be in Cali though, so best of luck with everything out there!

Thanks guys.

It was cool meeting all of you in the Legacy community. There really isnt the same in Cali. Lots of STi's but very few Legacys and even fewer modded. No snow, so no AWD.

I made it to Florida today before a storm cut my drive short. Back on the road tomorrow. Best to all of you. I will keep in touch.

-Mike

• 3 weeks later...
nice, im new to the city other than tourist sheet(live in CT) but Im in One Penn Plaza, not to far away. Im in an 06 Spec.B i come down the west side highway to 34th and 8th

Archived