LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Member Directory

pathfin9

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a gtx around here and i didn't know whether to laugh or feel bad. Love those weird looking seats.

oh yeah Albany here... do i count as tristate lol..

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

I guess we can make an exception.....but it will cost you.....:lol:

-John

I saw a gtx around here and i didn't know whether to laugh or feel bad. Love those weird looking seats.

oh yeah Albany here... do i count as tristate lol..

I feel badly for both of you then :lol:

I wouldn't go there for service (I do my own), but I got a pretty good deal on the Katrina Lot when they came around. As a matter of fact, about a month after I got mine, my parents picked up a Tribeca, and my buddy and his parents picked up a LGT LTD and a Tribeca as well.

I went to BK to buy my 08 LGT. They tried to sell me a 3.0, didn't want to talk about a turbo even though I rolled in in my 05 LGT. Place gave me the willy's so I drove to Ramsey. Got the car I wanted for the price I wanted. For parts I like Liberty. Mention the forum and they give a nice discount.

• 4 weeks later...
Very soon. Turbos are going to Blouch next month to be modded and i'll probably be doing the swap in July. I'm just trying to decide between TMIC air to air or air to water for the intercooler. Very cool idea for this thread!

If you dont want your info posted in the OP, I wont post it. Just let me know!

-John

Nah I don't care, it's not a secret on here

DTmenace's info is as follows: 2005 legacy 2.5i in OBM, sparco race seats in Newark, NJ. I am sure he's fine with having his info on here too :)

^ i don't have a legacy ;)

Very soon. Turbos are going to Blouch next month to be modded and i'll probably be doing the swap in July. I'm just trying to decide between TMIC air to air or air to water for the intercooler. Very cool idea for this thread!

Nice! Interesting idea with the air to water. Sounds like it could be cool! You should try to make it to the Rutts Hut meet in June. It should be a good time. The last one went well.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112223

^ i don't have a legacy ;)

What happened? Got rid of it?

-John

• 1 month later...

Archived