LegacyGT.com

Exhaust options

dx32v

I plan to eventually change my downpipe and midpipe, both catted. I don't want loud, I want a decent deep sound. Would using aftermarket cans make it that much louder than stock cans?

I plan to eventually change my downpipe and midpipe, both catted. I don't want loud, I want a decent deep sound. Would using aftermarket cans make it that much louder than stock cans?

Have helped install Borla, SPT, and HKS silent power on a LGT that once upon a time had 3" uncatted DP and 3" piping back to two 40 series Flowmaster you wanna talk about LOUD:lol: but the borla as mention by other made it too quiet swapped that for a SPT but landed on the HKS it gives a nice deep sound under load and isnt too audible inside the cabin when normal driving but people well def turn their head to look when you pass more due to the fact they like your car :)and it has a sweet note

I have a Borla and it is nice and tame. I'm installing UP/DP/ported exhaust manifolds/new crossover pipe within the next few weeks and will update on the sound after those parts are put in.

At the top of this forum there is a sticky that has clips of many different exhaust setups. Find a friend with good PC speakers (a subwoofer recommended) and listen away...

Archived