LegacyGT.com

Wait for the 2010 Legacy or get an 09?

i like boost also, but I do not want to have to do something to the car to get it to drive properly...so is this stutter really an issue (I know it all over the forum but there does not seem to be any clear answer)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
let me add that the 3.0 i think has better accomidations as far as features compared to the regular lgt... are they the same price?? i think the LGT is cheaper... if you plan on doing things like exhaust etc... with the LGT u almost have to get a tune... really depends on what you do though...

^^^thanks!

Looking at the dyno information on Cobb it seems as if the stock has a natural decrease in hp and torque where people say the stutter occurs.. is this what people are mentioning? or is it much more severe than that?

haven't looked at those maps recently so i dunno. anyway, i had stutter, but it didn't bother me all that much. once i flashed to stage 1, it was gone. this weekend i'll be going stage 2 and it will be long gone. lol.

• 1 month later...

You have to wait for the 2010 , we just got some here at the dealer for SOA and a bunch of Outbacks too. They are worth the wait. I was never really a fan of the Outback and after seeing the '10 I think it might be my next purchase instead of a diesel Tribeca.

good luck,

-Dre

Guest heightsgtltd

:orly: Funny how they are at the dealer but the marketing material suggest not until late summer or September :lol:

edit: just saw your post that you had them for the day.. that makes a lot more sense..

but can you explain more about this:

Diesel Tribeca? :lol: :lol:

Archived