LegacyGT.com

For the past 4 months, almost every time my 4eat shift into third there is a click that is pretty audible with the windows up. The shift is still smooth and the noise isn't there when down shifting. It happens like 80% of the time when the outside temp is 50F+ and 99% when its colder. I have about 3.6k miles on my car (I don't drive much).

Also on a possible related note, when driving between 27-32 mph in third under road-load, it feels like the car is having trouble keeping a constant speed for 5-10 seconds, then it will rev up another 300 rpm to 1900.

Has anyone else experienced either of these?

For the past 4 months, almost every time my 4eat shift into third there is a click that is pretty audible with the windows up. The shift is still smooth and the noise isn't there when down shifting. It happens like 80% of the time when the outside temp is 50F+ and 99% when its colder. I have about 3.6k miles on my car (I don't drive much).

Also on a possible related note, when driving between 27-32 mph in third under road-load, it feels like the car is having trouble keeping a constant speed for 5-10 seconds, then it will rev up another 300 rpm to 1900.

Has anyone else experienced either of these?

Sounds like a total dealership warranty issue EATs are more tricky than 5MTS:rolleyes:

Hopefully I can take it in and they have to replace the entire tranny, in which case, I'll see if they could stick a MT in it. :lol:

Wont happen:cool: but if the trans is bad there is a good chance they will fix that under warranty. I couldn't imagine a 4EAT 2.5i :eek:

Archived