LegacyGT.com

FS: CO NEW Invidia Catted DP and Up and Gaskets $600.00

foolds

I bought this stuff to take my car stage 2 once the bumper to bumper was up next week. But I have gotten cold feet due to recent developments with my car, and the fact I can't afford to risk Subaru giving me any grief on the 100k Warranty I got them to give me.

So My loss is your gain.

I have 1 A/T Invidia Catted Down Pipe A/T $500 Local Cash! W/ Gaskets

1 Uncatted Invidia Up Pipe $110 Local Cash! W/ Gaskets

All The Gaskets You need to do the job Right

I will Sell the set for $600.00 Local Cash. This stuff is still in the boxes, I took it out to inspect it and put it back in. Never Been Installed.

I Also have a 3" - 2.5" Converter for SPT, Borala or Stock Exhaust and a Donut Gasket I will let go for $60.00 (Gasket Alone is like $20 bucks!) The Converter is very nicely made and tappers down to the 2.5

I have Nearly $750.00 With Shipping Invested here.

P.S. This is killing me to sell.

Ya, But there is to much risk that Dealer will Know ive done mods and will give me warranty grief about the car. If I had an 07+ I would just bolt on the downpipe and change it out if I had a problem but with having an 05 Ive got a cat in the Up so thats gotta go too =(

The car has a bunch of suspension mods on it so when they see that stuff they start digging for reasons to claim after market mods. I had a hell of a fight with them to get to find the real problem (2 cracked pistons) this last time.

Car was found to have 2 cracked pistons and were replaced under 3/36 bumper to bumper guarantee. Took 7 Total trips to the dealer and getting pretty nasty with them but the magically found the problem. There was a whole thread about the exciting time with Subaru posted up here some where.

I did get them to give me a Gold Plus plan for 7/100k as a goodwill gesture so all in all it worked out ok. Just sadly cant go stage 2 any more.

Archived