LegacyGT.com

'09 WRX wheels on Outback?

Anyone seen photos of WRX wheels on an OB? I've seen Legacy wheels on an Outback and they looked too small.

Wondering about WRX wheels. Really like the look of the new '09 dark gray /gunmetal WRX wheels and was considering buying a used set. Not sure how they'd look on an OB.

Maybe you can swap someone?

You're sticking with the WRX stock wheels? Just making sure. Maybe we can trade and you can have my stock alloy OB wheels with new tires...only 833 miles, zero curb rash or scratches.

Just noticed you also have an Outback. Straight-up trade plus you get new tires.

You're sticking with the WRX stock wheels? Just making sure. Maybe we can trade and you can have my stock alloy OB wheels with new tires...only 833 miles, zero curb rash or scratches.

Just noticed you also have an Outback. Straight-up trade plus you get new tires.

I use the stock WRX wheels for my snows. I intend to use some 05 LGT rims for summer tires. I'd prefer to use a set of SAABARU BBS RK's, but the offset difference exceeds 1/4" so I would not longer be stock in SCCA Autocross.

The WRX rims are said to weigh 21 lbs. The LGT and BBS rims are 17-18. The stock five spoke 3.0R/XT rims are 23-24.

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Test them how? You mean mount 55mm offset wheels on an OBW to see if they fit? Kinda like this?

PS I am not selling my WRX rims.

http://dervish.smugmug.com/photos/440481814_CFPnh-L.jpg

Who Dares Wins

スバル

Archived