LegacyGT.com

I would like to rally support and encouragement for our dear brother Matt !

f1anatic

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
:wub: I got goosebumps, you guys are awesome!! Great story!!

Haha. We're just doing what we can. ;)

Speaking of which, any updates on anything new? Haven't seen Matt around at all.

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been on the site in a while (that's about to change) here's an update:

I just got home from the Mayo Clinic a few minutes ago. Jenny and I went there for a few days of labs and testing to see if I'm still in remission and the verdict is GREAT!! NO EVIDENCE OF CANCER!!!

Every time I get great news like this I think about everyone on this site (and NASIOC) and everything yall have done for Jenny and me. There just aren't enough words to say thanks to you all! I will need to go back and do labs every 100 days for the next year and a half to make sure the cancer stays in remission. I have re-gained all my hair and am just as fat as I used to be lol.

I recently put the 100,000 mile on our '06 Subaru so we're lookin at trading up to a '09 w/ low miles or something. I hope to become more active on the forums again now that I have the Job thing figured out.

I really wanna say thanks again to everyone that dropped me a line, planned meets, donated etcetc to me and my "cause" it truly has changed my perspective on the human spirit.

See yall around!

Awesome, Matt! We will most definitely be holding you to your word on being around more now and God help you if you miss any of the bigger meets! ;) Kidding, of course. Great news, man! Glad to have you back!
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Archived