LegacyGT.com

I would like to rally support and encouragement for our dear brother Matt !

f1anatic

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to donate $150 to his cause.... Just don't know whether to give the whole 150 and not join the cruise for support. Or go on the cruise and be there physically to give support and donate the rest after gas expenses.

I live in Minneapolis.... so if anyone from the area would want to carpool that would save on gas and allow me to donate more and got to visit Matt.

Stan while I am sure the money is helping greatly I think meeting everyone and seeing everyone that cares will be even more uplifting. I would suggest trying to get some local guys involved and you can always carpool. And remember there will be some fun in it, that's what matt wants is another cruise. So we will be finding some twisties.

Maybe you should make a post in here to try to get locals to join you. http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24488&page=21

My wife just had a kidney removed (yes, cancer). Cancer is no joke. You can beat this Matt. a donation is coming.
I thought that avatar looked familiar.... good to see you on here too mrmako.... (also acurazine, former tsx)

But yea, payday is today, will make a contribution as well as attend the cruise.

Ex '05 Legacy GT

Hey, Matt,

I spent all of 2001 fighting breast cancer. When you have those chemo treatments drink all the water you can even on the way to the cancer center to get them--never knew I was sick til I had chemo! Felt like a Mac truck had run over me. I figure the sooner all the poison gets out of your body the better. It's so strong you know it's got to be killing something in there no matter how long it's crusing thru your body. I've met many people who've beat this beast and you can too! Your car needs you!:)

Also sending a small donation.

blessings over this rough journey....

If anyone would like details on the drive down and would like to participate send me a PM. we have a few posts out there and a thread dedicated just to the drive. As well as Nasioc involved. Me and F1anatic are handling most of the coordinating for the drive so send either of us a PM.

Hang in there. My pop had non-hogkins Lymphoma (spelling) TWICE. Almost killed him but now he's doin pretty well. I wish you all the luck in the world. Fight the good Fight!

Non-hodkins is awful. I remember being so thankful my bro had hodgkins. Your dad must be tough to beat it twice.

My pop now has basically no immune system after it is all said and done. He was in Vietnam and was exposed to Agent Orange. Not pretty. Aside from all the BS he has gone through Mentally. I hate to say it but having to just fight Cancer and not have to deal with all the other stuff can be a pretty sweet deal. My old man had been in therapy for close to 20 years now because of all the stuff he has been through. After it's all said and done I'm just glad he's still around.

Cancer really puts your life in perspective. All the other BS just slides right off of you. Even though I don't know Matt I do know first hand what he is going through. We should all stop once in awhile and take a deep breath and be very thankful for our health. That's my 2 cents for the night. Hang in there Matt!

C'mon people there's almost 30k members on this board. Let's start a list of every1 who sent something and see how many people we can get 2 donate. People like 2 get recognition 4 good deeds. If u got a job in these tough times u can send $5.
Braille B2015, RBS grill, Borla CBE, Zero/Sports rad shroud, Hayden TC, Group A crank & alt pulley - Mike

Guest heightsgtltd
I def. don't need recognition, but I'll bet less than 30 people have actually sent any cash to the guy. Come on fellas, $5 isn't going to break the bank

Archived