LegacyGT.com

Who's Going Up To Mammoth This Weekend?

SnowBound BP5

Looking to split gas and lodging. I've got a reservation at Motel 6 tomorrow night. Leaving early Sat. morning, returning Sunday evening.

Or if someone's already got a place where I can crash I'd consider that too. I'll pay, of course.

Pm me or call (310) seven five five, eighty ninety

It was a beautiful bluebird weekend. Most of the snow from the dump on Tue & Wed got tracked out on Thursday but it was snowing lightly throughout the day on Fri (very windy though I was told) so there were some leftover powder on Saturday and the trees around the backside was fun too.

The snow overall stayed very good (not choppy or crusty) so I rode for about 7 hours straight on Sat! :D

Probably won't go back up there again until next month. I think I'll finish the season in SoCal at Bear.

Lemme know when you'll be up there next time. Maybe we can head up together and split gas & room.

yea im down. but i've been hearing from locals that mammoth might shut down early as april if business continues to slow down..

It was a beautiful bluebird weekend. Most of the snow from the dump on Tue & Wed got tracked out on Thursday but it was snowing lightly throughout the day on Fri (very windy though I was told) so there were some leftover powder on Saturday and the trees around the backside was fun too.

The snow overall stayed very good (not choppy or crusty) so I rode for about 7 hours straight on Sat! :D

Probably won't go back up there again until next month. I think I'll finish the season in SoCal at Bear.

I was up there last weekend, from Thursday to Sunday. Saturday was awesome, but Friday was freezing cold. If I'd seen this earlier, I would have invited you over to our townhouse to kick it... :)

yea im down. but i've been hearing from locals that mammoth might shut down early as april if business continues to slow down..

:orly:

The last few trips I've gone up there it was always pretty packed (for Mammoth standards). Naw they'll have plenty of snow to last them at least through Memorial Day Weekend.

I was up there last weekend, from Thursday to Sunday. Saturday was awesome, but Friday was freezing cold. If I'd seen this earlier, I would have invited you over to our townhouse to kick it... :)

Ah shoot! Thanks for the invite anyway. Let's get together next time! :)

Archived