LegacyGT.com

New Enkei EKM3 wheels

mcsquish

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=4427708045GM&wheelMake=Enkei+Performance&wheelModel=EKM3&wheelFinish=Gunmetal+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Subaru&autoModel=Legacy+Wagon+2.5+GT&autoYear=2005&autoModClar=Base+Model&filterSize=All&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=All&filterNew=All&sort=Weight

http://www.enkei.com/ekm3.html

So what are the thoughts on this new wheel. I just found it. Not real excited about the weight, but I like the spoke pattern. I'm currently on Bronze MB Weapons (18lbs), so I'm not sure on the color either. I searched for posts on these, but only 7 posts and not too helpful. So lets hear the good and bad, we all know we all have opinions on anything......:lol:

I enjoy them very much, pulled the trigger on them about 2.5 weeks ago haven't looked back. Here are a couple pics, they are a little dirty (We have about 1/2 inch of sand on the sides of the roads from when it snow, so once your car gets a little wet, the stuff just sticks :spin:) Any who here you go: GM 17x7

wheels1.thumb.jpg.2ba9074d5ad926772ce8d02a94a66cf5.jpg

wheels2.thumb.jpg.4a95f5ecc456ecd01de8ed2f31477695.jpg

WOW!! 19's!

firepyro515, First, I like the name! Second, I didn't know Tinzo made mesh. I like the color choices better. Any clue on the weight? I'm not abscessing on weight, I just don't really want to go heavier than stock.

WOW!! 19's!

firepyro515, First, I like the name! Second, I didn't know Tinzo made mesh. I like the color choices better. Any clue on the weight? I'm not abscessing on weight, I just don't really want to go heavier than stock.

Thanks

I believe they are around 20lbs-23lbs. I wasn't too worried about weight so i didn't bother getting an exact number.

^ +1 I should have elaborated.

Those are :wub:

Advan Conniosseur 151C to be exact. but these are the dream wheels! so beautiful. I will have to save alot for those, but im set on those and all i'll be able to afford are the 17s. but i wont settle for any other rims :lol:

Archived