LegacyGT.com

My new 2009 Spec B (Diamond Gray)

So I picked up my new 2009 Spec B....it is amazingly wonderful. Traded in my 2008 LGT (Deep Bronze), and I already miss her. But the new one will surely treat me right. I will post pictures once it stops raining and I can get some good shots of her......I don't know why I waited so long!

I don't feel like such a lush any more from 07 to 09, compared to just 1 year trade

:eek:

...but the economy has really been the dumps lately and the stealerships are getting desperate to cut deals

She's a beauty!

And I have to agree that 34k seems a bit high, I think invoice is around 31k isn't it? Then again all that matters is that you love her!

Invoice is just a touch over $32k as per edmunds when stripped, add a couple typical options and the invoice is just over 33k. The price they list as "what others are paying" seems to only be a couple hundred dollars over that invoice amount.

The OP mentioned $34k out the door, so if that includes taxes, title and etc, that's not a bad deal at all.

34 did include everything, and sticker is 37, which they get for most of them. I had the 08 since 07 (not money to burn, just have a stable job in the military). and you are right, the only thing that matters is that I do love her. And yes she looks a bit like yours.....minus the cool things you get that we don't!!!

Archived