LegacyGT.com

What would you buy beween $300 and $400?

Bolksey85

Well, TR took down the gray Gram Lights. But, I found these on there for 299/each my cost. Plus, they're lighter and forged for the same price.;)

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/ssr/swap/ssr_typec_rs_anth_ci3_l.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

They're on closeout for $309 each, that's a killer deal.

Update ......

Did you get them?? Pics ???

No, not yet. It's a lousy time of month (bills) so that killed a lot of my bank account. I'm gonna see on Friday how much my check brings in and if it's enough for the wheels and some left over as a cushion, I'll go for it. The thing that sucks is I get paid bi-weekly so it would be 2 weeks before another check comes in. Not this coming week's check but the one 2 weeks from now will have a decent commission so I may wait until then so I don't completely drain my account. We'll have to see but believe me, the bug is biting and sooner or later, I'll have to do something.:lol:;)

You got it. I was thinking of buying 2 this week and 2 the next time so I'm not 100% drained. I just worry that TR would sell out the rest within those 2 weeks. Life has a great way of screwing me like that. Then again, for the price I shouldn't pass on them.

I'm glad that things worked out on my wheels. Had been drooling over them for almost a year. Determined that I didn't have the $$ at the time and would have to settle for something else. Looked and looked and looked and could never make up my mind. Did have my eyes on the same set you're looking at.

When I had the $$ available I made an enquiry with the vendor and they still had that 1 set of new Prodrives kicking around and I pulled the trigger.

Plan on getting them on in the next month or so and I'll post pics.

Oh yeah. The moral of the story was that I was freaking out that I didn't buy them for the price when they were first available. As soon as I found out that they weren't sold I bought them.

• 2 weeks later...
Damn. Tire Rack sold the last of 17x7.5 SSR's. The only ones left are 17x8 and 18in for 2x the price. Oh, well. Looks like I'll buy a Magnaflow instead, now.;)

You snooze you lose. ;)

Yeah, sh1t happens. I get paid not enough and it comes bi-weekly so not 100% my fault. I'll find something I like just as much. *Still like those Gram Lights*:cool:

:lol::lol::lol:

Just bustin your balls.

Good luck with the search.

Archived