LegacyGT.com

What should I do first?

:lol:

its an optical illusion, if you look really carefully after a few seconds you'll be able to see Toronto's CN Tower in the background.

Yeeee haaaaawwwww.

I'll be in Toronto in a couple weeks.

I'll try to track her down. :wub::wub:

What is the big deal with this whole seatbelt chime disable?????:confused:

I see soooo many people saying to do this. Why is this a big deal? Do most of you on here drive without your seat belts, or is there something I'm missing to this? What's the point?

Sorry to go OT.

i always drive with my seatbelt but my g/f has a problem with never wearing hers. I love the chime, forces her to at least wear it when i'm driving.

cuz they're fools. too cool to wear a strap when riding in a car...might make them look weak. in my previous post, the situations where i dont wear a seatbelt are all on private property or small town areas, just short drives where it's rare i encounter anything else on the road.

btw you are a little confusing in that post ^^^...i get it but you're missing a word

I have to 'chime' in here..

Some think like I do, but most are power fanatics here.. I'd go with suspension before power all day with this car. The power level out of the box is pretty decent, but the suspension is down right scary IMO. Floats on the highway, rolls in the corners, swats & dives on accel & braking.. I'd highly recommend a suspension overhaul before going stg 2..

18's with decent rubber and a rear sway bar were my first mods, struts & springs were next along with some interior & exterior touches. Some smaller bits to round out the corners (bushings & better fluids), and then I bought a Cobb AP..

My $0.02..

I have to 'chime' in here..

Some think like I do, but most are power fanatics here.. I'd go with suspension before power all day with this car. The power level out of the box is pretty decent, but the suspension is down right scary IMO. Floats on the highway, rolls in the corners, swats & dives on accel & braking.. I'd highly recommend a suspension overhaul before going stg 2..

18's with decent rubber and a rear sway bar were my first mods, struts & springs were next along with some interior & exterior touches. Some smaller bits to round out the corners (bushings & better fluids), and then I bought a Cobb AP..

My $0.02..

I agree. The suspension/braking does leave a lot to be desired. Coming from a modded 99' SF with the EJ25, the power of the LGT stock felt awesome. I did the tires, RSB, Hawk HPS pads (w/a few exterior bits mixed in here and there), before getting a used AP and flashing stage1.

Edit: and about the seatbelt chime, I like it because I have some hard-headed/absent minded friends who normally wouldn't wear one. That annoying chime ensures that they will put it on riding in the car with me.

Archived