LegacyGT.com

08 drivers seat...

So, every now and then when my girl drives my car (when i drank a few too many), she complains how my seat doesnt go up that far.

I asked my dealer and they said it was normal that it only went up so far (due to airbags, heaters etc), so i left the idea alone that it was short. and there was nothing i can do. But today, i become irritated at the fact that when i went to go clean the dirt soaking leather the legacys have, i have no room to get to the side of the seat. Even full forwards and backwards:spin:

So i have to lay the back of the seat all the way down to get a good leather clean in. And then i start playing with it and from all the forward to all the way back it only moves for upmost 5 seconds.

Being that I'm pretty big guy i never notice it but had anyone else been annoyed with this

:iam:

Not the case with my car. My front seat moves forward a very long way .... to the point that I probably can't squeeze my foot between the front of the seat and the steering wheel.

when the seat is all the way forward according to the button, and it has stopped moving, i still am comfortable and able to move. In any previous car i would be stuck in.

I can still freely move, but when my girl drives my car in the rare occurence, she has trouble getting to the petals but, she gets it just good enough to be good and safe.

Anybody shorter is screwed. And anyone in the rear has no leg room.

Big guy in a little coat, hehe. Yeah I am a big guy to, and when my girl drives the car she like to push the seat up and when I get in I am like OH Sh*t the wheel and about die. I have and 08 leggy. See if you can pull out the wheel for her to get it closer.

Ya, but heres the problem the seat only goes forward a few inches before its all the way forward and vice versa when it goes back. So it seems like the motor is stuck, or wont go past a certain point.

Even when she puts the seat where she wants it, i can still sit in the seat fine, its snug but i can get in and out. Most cars i've been in including hers i cant sit in when she or a smaller person is driving.

So i think there is a problem with the seat.

Archived