LegacyGT.com

Not receiving email notifications

All of a sudden I am not receiving my email notifications. I have not been in my User CP in a long time so nothing has changed. I just checked it to and it still has me listed as receiving "instant notifications"

Work is TOO slow for me not to have these emails sent to me so that I can be on the board all day!

On second thought maybe me email server is down? Is anyone having problems with Hotmail?

Thanks for the help.

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

Tide - Just spoke with TracerX on the phone and he says he created a Gmail account to test things out. He changed his email address in his profile to said Gmail account and he hasn't received a confirmation email so he's basically locked out of the forum.

Yahoo has a system where if the users mark your shit as spam, you're pretty much screwed getting mail through to all legit users. I've had to have this domain unlocked by them several times.

im using gmail and it was working earlier but later stopped working now i am not getting any emails.

same here.

was working and now it's not.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

I was using Hotmail when it stopped getting notifications. I then switched to Gmail and it worked just as it should for 24-36 hours. Now I am not receiving them anymore.

Jump on it, Let's do it, Ride it, My Pony...

EL4NFZT7

Archived