LegacyGT.com

tri-state job postings

vkchu

Always looking for a reason to come home.

15yrs experience in HVAC industry. Started as a mechanic and worked my way up to sales/management in the building controls industry. Worked for 2 different fortune 50 companies (UTI and JCI). Lots of training and experience. Previously worked for ALC NY/NJ and have experience with Manhattan market.

Any million dollar offers and I'm on a plane.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Mike, check out Trane. We do work with them (both Equipment and BAS divisions), and they both could use some help.

I don't personally have any contacts with-in Trane, but it can't hurt to look.

edit: I just checked their site, and they do have several openings in NYC. Check it out.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

hey guys,

I work for ITT (defense contractor) in Clifton, NJ. I work in the mechanical design group but I can definitely try to help out anyone in getting internships/full times. We hire at random times honestly, so if you have a resume/cover letter PM me and I'll help as much as I can.

oh man right next to my fav bar... :lol: what kind of jobs do they have for electrical engineers and/or sales engineer.

I'm guessing Shannon Rose? Ahh what a great place that is. Been there quite a few times, these past few weeks after work. In terms of jobs for EE's, you can definitely get into Systems if you are interested, there is also quite a bit of electrical design as well. But it really depends on what you enjoy and what may be open. PM me if you have any questions.

m sprank...If anyone considers Rutts a bar, I wouldn't even know what to say haha. Can't say I really enjoy that place much, even for their food. :bbq:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Albany Area IT folk.

Albany Medical Center is looking for some new recruits. Bachelors required for most positions.

Information Services will be holding an Open House (job fair) on Tuesday, April 19th from 4pm to 7pm in Choice Café. We are targeting our Systems Analyst and management positions, and will have managers on hand to talk to those attending.

Please find all open IT positions using this link.

http://www.amc.edu/hr/careerCenter.cfm?event=listPostingsByCategory&categoryID=IT

• 3 weeks later...

I have an MD degree and I am looking for a medical residency, in search of medical research to improve my resume.

Currently working as a Surgical nurse assistant.

Need to get back into medicine.

Any medical research or better possitions that you come by, please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just graduated with a BA in broadcast journalism and English. I worked as a Web editor for a bit in college. The media market is highly competitive and it's tough to even get a foot in the door right now (especially in a market like New York's). I'll take anything news media, social media, marketing and even sales related that comes my way.

Im from Cali. My gf may be getting a job out in NYC. I wanna work out there too! Anyone willing to hire a Registered Nurse with 1 year experience? Im only going for it if i can get a guaranteed offer. Thanks!

I know Stamford Hospital in CT is hiring ER techs, unsure if they're looking for RNs as well

hey guys,

I work for ITT (defense contractor) in Clifton, NJ. I work in the mechanical design group but I can definitely try to help out anyone in getting internships/full times. We hire at random times honestly, so if you have a resume/cover letter PM me and I'll help as much as I can.

Does this offer still stand? I am currently a junior Mechanical engineering major at RPI, and I am also in the Navy, and possibly looking for an internship at a defense contractor for the summer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

My office is looking for Mid-Level Electrical Engineer (2-5 years experience, preferably with DEP project experience) for Wastewater Treatment Plant design. Office is in NYC. Contact me if you are interested.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My company is looking for CNC Machinist with experiance in CNC setup and g-code programming for Fanuc controllers. Experience with KOMO and Northwood CNC machines is a plus. $40k to $70k a year depending on experience plus benefits. Location in Teterboro, NJ 07608.

email resume to Jobs@e-tplastics.com

• 1 month later...