LegacyGT.com

Car running terrible after flashing Stage 1/2

drsnobiz

Changed the base map back to stock. Problem persists. Come to think of it, I'm thinking the problem was there a bit when I bought the car. When boosting it would groan a bit, but nothing like this. Perhaps the addition of the UP/DP and AP simply enhanced the problem.

Check the vac line.

+1 if you look between the TMIC and the manifold you might be able to see a hose dangling that is not connected to the 't' fitting. I could when mine blew off, also make sure your TMIC is connected to the Manifold securely on the driver's side...

Yep, it was the intercooler to manifold hose. It was really loose and was holding me back. Got it in the proper place now and it's running nice and smooth. My turbo inlet hose looked pretty beat up so I think I'm going to get a new one before the ProTune on 2/21. All is as it should be.

boostsr20, didn't dound anything like that but I do appreciate you suggesting something and having the vid clip to go with it.

Yep, it was the intercooler to manifold hose. It was really loose and was holding me back. Got it in the proper place now and it's running nice and smooth. My turbo inlet hose looked pretty beat up so I think I'm going to get a new one before the ProTune on 2/21. All is as it should be.

boostsr20, didn't dound anything like that but I do appreciate you suggesting something and having the vid clip to go with it.

Cool, now you're ready to go back to stage 2. Have fun until the next leak.;) If you're smart you'll spend an hour zip tying all boost vacuum hoses as preventative maintenance...

Got a GFB Hybrid GT coming in on Monday. Also installing a Boost and EGT gauge tomorrow. Once those are installed and good to go, I'll get everything as secure as can be. It's boosting quite nice now :)

Thanks again for everything guys. Until the next time...

Archived