LegacyGT.com

Outback Side Crash in Oregon

Subaru B-pillar for teh win.

The judge was ejected, but then how it is possible if he was wearing a seat belt. The article seems to indicate he was.

I'm also impressed with the Frontier. The front did a good job of dissipating the impact energy. The cabin looks structurally intact.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

I'm also impressed with the Frontier. The front did a good job of dissipating the impact energy. The cabin looks structurally intact.

Really? Considering the difference in size & mass, I'm not sure I would agree, particularly since we can't see the driver's side front of the Frontier, which I would have to assume is the point of impact. Given that, what I can see of the passenger's side of the Frontier looks pretty bad..

Really? Considering the difference in size & mass' date=' I'm not sure I would agree, particularly since we can't see the driver's side front of the Frontier, which I would have to assume is the point of impact. Given that, what I can see of the passenger's side of the Frontier looks pretty bad..[/quote']

The video shows no bending of the driver A-pillar. The passenger door is ajar which I assume indicates that the point of impact was on the passenger side. The front portion of the passenger door window frame is not severely bent which probably means that most of the impact energy was absorbed downward by the engine compartment.

The Frontier's driver was critically injured, but I bet his age (63) had a lot to do with it.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][B][I]"Sweep the leg!" - Sensei Kreese, Karate Kid [/I][/B][/FONT]

Hey,

The driver of the Suabru was taken to the Legacy Emanuel Hospita.

The LEGACY hospital. Thats pretty Ironic don't ya think?

Not to bad of a crash though, I am glad everyone survived. We had a bad one back in December here where an 18 wheeler smakes into a UPS delivery truck at highway speeds at an intersection. Bad, but not the worst I have seen. I think the worst was a mustang that was in peices all over the highway back when I was in college. Thats was a waaay bad one!

I'm also impressed with the Frontier. The front did a good job of dissipating the impact energy. The cabin looks structurally intact

Sure... now it's a mid engine P/U .

What kinda ding-dong drives a P/U in the snow?

Not sure if anyones noticed this, and this is imho so no offense if you own a nissan, but Ive noticed the majority of the ppl that ive seen tailgate, cut off, pass in no passing zones, are usually nissan drivers? usually altimas, maximas, or muranos?

just what ive noticed...

and btw both cars held up amazingly well

Not sure if anyones noticed this, and this is imho so no offense if you own a nissan, but Ive noticed the majority of the ppl that ive seen tailgate, cut off, pass in no passing zones, are usually nissan drivers? usually altimas, maximas, or muranos?

just what ive noticed...

and btw both cars held up amazingly well

Around here BMW drivers are the absolute worst and most dangerous

Archived