LegacyGT.com

Rear seats swap Wagon going Spec B

lfrisé

Anybody has the information it the switch from Wagon rear seats to Spec B (sedan) is possible. What would be the problem and how to fix it. I know that the seats are different but maybe it is still possible.

Let me know thanks,

I think they're different.

you might be able to have the stock rear seats re-upholstered by a good shop tho for the price of rear spec B seats tho.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Will the bottom fit I mean the pivot point. I think that the bottom portion is bolt on but I will probably make a top bar to fit. Some body has a picture of the locking point of the sedan seats????

Please post.

well, its possible that the bottom will work. The bottom for the sedan is just a peice of foam with leather wrapepd over it from what I can tell. If you can unhook the bottom of a wagon seat from the folding seat frame thats a good sign. I have a picture somewhere around here of when I took my seat out, I'll have to see if I can find it for you.

The backs are really the part you'd have to custom upholster, and really.. if you can get a full set of B seats if the wagon seat backs are the same basic shape a shop may be able to move the ulholstry from one set of foam to another.. wouldn't know for sure, I'm no expert on that :lol:

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

I would only do this if you are getting a smoking deal on the rear seats. Otherwise I think it would be more cost effective to just get them re-upholstered.

I just want to buy the complete set. If I want to resale them after they would be a complete package. I'm getting the 2008 SpecB black sexy suede.

sorry I didn't mean to say just rear seats I meant for the set. Either way I think it might be cheaper to get just the covers from subaru and have an interior shop do the work. then you could sell the black covers to someone who wants them.

sorry I didn't mean to say just rear seats I meant for the set. Either way I think it might be cheaper to get just the covers from subaru and have an interior shop do the work. then you could sell the black covers to someone who wants them.

Do you know if the bottom fits sedan and wagon interchangeable

how would you run a spec b seat in your wagon? if you took all the leather he would be stuck with a rear seat that doesnt fit!

I would imagine that they are the same, but it only takes a few seconds to pull it out and check.

I want your full leather interior, don't go mixing and matching :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived