LegacyGT.com

Boost Controller and SI Drive

mrroboto

My engine had a MBC since September 2004 hasn't fallen apart yet, though there are two toasted turbos for whatever reason. It'd be easy to blame on the MBC if it weren't for all the stock cars having same issue.

Having said that, there's no reason to ever add a MBC to a Subaru now that there's free flashing software available. Buy the proper cable and then mod the right way.

What the community is missing is a set of generic maps. People on various boards have tried it, rescinded the maps, sold them for cash, gave up, etc. If I had a stock LGT I'd contribute but mine is destined to never get close to stock again.

Sure you can't do as much as with a custom tune but it is quite feasible to make Stage 1 & Stage 2 maps that are safe for all.

What the community is missing is a set of generic maps. People on various boards have tried it, rescinded the maps, sold them for cash, gave up, etc. If I had a stock LGT I'd contribute but mine is destined to never get close to stock again.

Sure you can't do as much as with a custom tune but it is quite feasible to make Stage 1 & Stage 2 maps that are safe for all.

http://www.romraider.com/forum/forum29.html

All base maps need to be tweaked for individual cars, but the above forum provides a starting point.

Archived